Rco offers a complete line of laminated loading dock bumpers and dock levelers manufactured from 100% recycled rubber and made in the USA. Laminated dock bumpers offer the most durable protection for buildings, docks, cargo and trucks. Models range from 4" to 12" in thickness, various lengths available including extra long, double thickness, single bracket, steel-faced, and custom options available.
Great for facilities with heavy dock traffic.
- Withstand years of punishment and provide greatest protection even with consistent pounding and abuse.
- Ultimate protection from fabric reinforced rubber pads
- Pads made from recycled bias-ply bus and truck tires
- Woven on steel rods
- Manufactured under pressure exceeding 1500 pounds
- Shown to absorb over 80% of impact
- Anchor bolts protected by at least 3" of rubber to prevent damage
- Performs on any truck dock under any weather condition or prolonged exposure
Rco diverts more than 6 million gallons of oil from California landfills every year by upcycling rubber products. Your purchase supports our work to protect the planet while creating decent, dignified, and democratic jobs in our community. We make green-collar jobs in the hood.
Weight 34.00 lbs
Anchor holes 18"
Angle Size (2) 1/4" x 3" x 9-1/2"